BRAINTREE TOWN CLERK
Braintree Town Hall
One JFK Memorial Drive
Braintree, MA 02184
The Town Clerk is in charge of elections and voter registration. In order to participate in local or state elections, you must be registered to vote. You may register to vote at the Town Clerk’s office. You must be 18 years of age, a U.S. citizen and a resident of the Town at the time of the next election. Mail-in registration forms are available at the Thayer Public Library as well as the Town Clerk’s office.
The Town Census/Voter Registration Confirmation is completed every January and all citizens are required by law to respond. This confirms that the census/voter information is accurate or gives the opportunity for it to be updated.
The Commonwealth of Massachusetts (Mass.gov) provides up-to-date voter information. The Town of Braintree provides the following links as a community service. Please fill in all fields carefully.
Voter Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Register to Vote?
How to Apply For an Absentee Ballot?
Who are my elected officials?
Where do I vote?
What voter precinct do I live in?
What time do the voting locations open/close?
All voter locations open at 7:00a.m. and close at 8:00p.m.
When is the next election?
The next election is The State Primary Tuesday, September 9, 2014. Polls will be open from 7:00am until 8:00pm.
When is the last day I register to vote in the next election?
The last day to register to vote in the State Primary Election is Wednesday, August 20, 2014 .
Voter Precinct Locations
Precinct 1A - MARGE CRISPIN CENTER
- 74 Pond Street (Rear of Building) | Google Map Link
Handicap Entrance is located in front of building
Precinct 1B - MARY E. FLAHERTY SCHOOL
- 99 Lakeside Drive at Braintree Dam | Google Map Link
Precinct 2A - N. EUGENE HOLLIS SCHOOL
- 482 Washington Street | Google Map Link
Precinct 2B - SAINT THOMAS MORE PARISH HALL
- 7 Hawthorn Road | Google Map Link
Precinct 3A - DONALD E. ROSS SCHOOL
- 20 Hayward Street | Google Map Link
Precinct 3B – RECREATION BUILDING
– 85 Quincy Avenue at Gordon Road | Google Map Link
Precinct 4A - EAST MIDDLE SCHOOL
- 305 River Street off Middle Street | Google Map Link
Precinct 4B - ARCHIE T. MORRISON SCHOOL
- At 268 Liberty Street | Google Map Link
Precinct 5A - TOWN HALL(CAHILL AUDITORIUM)
- 1 JFK Memorial Drive| Directions to Town Hall
Precinct 5B - LIBERTY SCHOOL
- 49 Proctor Road | Google Map Link
Precinct 6A - SOUTH MIDDLE SCHOOL
- 232 Peach Street | Google Map Link
Precinct 6B - HIGHLANDS SCHOOL
- 144 Wildwood Avenue | Google Map Link
District Map as of December 31, 2011