Inspection Protocol Effective March 18, 2020 (PDF)
In an effort to continue to make sure our residential and commercial constituents are provided with safe and timely inspections during this public health emergency the following are inspection protocols that will be implemented for Building, Plumbing, Gas and Electrical Inspections. These protocols will remain in effect until further notice and supersede any existing protocols during that time.
- Final inspections will be performed in unoccupied homes;
- No final inspections will be performed in occupied homes;
- Rough inspections will be performed in new homes;
- Rough inspections for kitchens, baths, and additions will be performed when social distancing can be maintained, proper ventilation is provided and no more than one property owner/contractor representative is present.
- Rough and final inspections will be performed when social distancing can be maintained, proper ventilation is provided as necessary and no more than one contractor representative is present.
Any inspection that cannot be performed in accordance with the aforementioned protocols, for reason of practical difficulty, will be placed on a schedule list for follow up inspections at a date to be determined.
PLEASE CONTINUE TO VISIT THIS WEBSITE FOR UPDATES.