Important Excise Tax Update
Due to the closure of Town buildings, including Town Hall, to the public the Tax Collector is providing a grace period to April 1, 2020, for residents to pay their excise tax bills without incurring interest or a penalty. Payments can be made online or placed in the Collector’s drop box located in the parking lot of Town Hall. Any questions should be directed to 781-794-8130.
This office collects Real Estate and Personal Property Bills, Motor Vehicle and Boat Bills as well as Trash Bills and Parking Tickets. We assist residents with problems concerning payment of bills overdue, lost bills, etc., we will do the same for mortgage companies as well. We prepare Certificates of Municipal Liens for attorneys and residents. We will also prepare release forms for water/sewer connections.
We also maintain custody of all municipal funds and are responsible for the deposit, investment and disbursement of these monies per Mass General Laws Chapter 41 Section 35.
- Are our taxes going down next year?
- Can you tell me how much I paid for taxes for the calendar year? I need it for my taxes.
- What is the excise bill money used for?
- When are Real Estate tax bills going out?
- Who do I make the check out to?
- Why is our trash bill so high, we have the incinerator here and Weymouth and Quincy pay a lot less?
- Can I pay my parking ticket online?