Where can I request a Public Record?

To obtain a copy and/or inspect public records maintained by the Town, you may submit your request in anyone of the following ways:

  1. Town of Braintree Website by completing an on online request form – click here to be redirected to our online site
  2. Electronic mail by submitting an email request – click here for email address
  3. Mail by submitting a typed or handwritten request to:
  4. Facsimile by submitting a fax request – click here for a listing of fax telephone numbers
  5. In person by submitting a written or oral request to:

Show All Answers

1. What is a Public Record?
2. What is a Public Records Request?
3. Are Public Records available online?
4. Where can I request a Public Record?
5. What happens to my request?