The Health Division makes available for review and/or copying records of all food establishments, housing, community sanitation and environmental investigations. Please make an appointment for file review. Medical records are not public record.
Please click here to begin a public records request.
Blood Pressure Clinics
- Every Tuesday 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm at Town Hall-1JFK Memorial Drive (in the nurses office located on the lower level of Town Hall)
- Every Friday 9 am to 10 am at Town Hall-1 JFK Memorial Drive (in the nurses office located on the lower level of Town Hall.)
PLEASE BE ADVISED THERE WILL BE NO BLOOD PRESSURE CLINIC ON FRIDAY, MARCH 11TH.
Additional routinely scheduled clinics are held at the Council on Aging and senior housing complexes. Please call the Public Health Nurse for schedules.
- Animal Bite Reporting
- Communicable Disease Surveillance
- Community Health Promotion/Disease Prevention
- Health Fairs
- Home Visits
- Influenza Clinics
- School Health
- TB Testing for contacts only
- Vitamin B-12 Injections